You don't have to choose between having a life and making an impact.
Do you ever feel like...
- No matter how much you get done, it never feels like enough (and the list just keeps growing)?
- Feelings of overwhelm, anxiety, and the occasional (or frequent) meltdown is your new normal?
- A life outside of your business is non-existent and your self-care has slid off the radar?
- You've hit a glass ceiling or upper limit in your business and can't seem to move past it?
Let me guess...
You started your business to make a big impact. You have a clear vision, passion and drive, and a unique gift to share with the world. You dream of waking up each day filled with gratitude from the freedom, the fulfillment, and the rush of excitement you get from your work. You dream of a schedule fully booked with your most ideal clients, doing work that lights you up, and making a positive difference in the world.
But so far, it's not quite what you had imagined... #realitycheck!
Most days, you wake up completely overwhelmed. Your inbox is a mess, you sometimes forget to leave your house, and you feel unaligned and uninspired by your business. You have consistent clients and cash flow, but you often spend all day in front of the computer, wondering what to focus on next to move your business forward. Then there's all the logistics to keep up with - sales funnels, Facebook ads, landing pages, webinars, opt-ins, social media... It never ends! You're trying to do it all and constantly feel like it's never enough. And now you're seriously starting to wonder whether you can really make this work...
It doesn't have to be this way.
I get it. I've been there! While building two businesses from scratch AND working a day job, I found myself working 16 hour days, struggling to make it through the day, and in full blown adrenal fatigue (not once, but twice!)... I even started to resent my business - it was supposed to be giving me more freedom and joy, not less!I originally began my journey as a health and wellness coach, and in the midst of growing my business, I had completely ignored one of my core values. I knew something had to change. The truth is... It's impossible to have a sustainable (let alone thriving) business and show up fully for yourself and your clients when you're unfocused, overwhelmed, and headed straight for burnout.
Nothing is worth sacrificing your health and happiness.
AND "HUSTLING" - WITHOUT INTENTION, SYSTEMS, AND SUPPORT IN PLACE - IS TOTALLY OVERRATED!
On my own journey, I've learned a few things about how to be more efficient and productive, creating a schedule that leaves plenty of room for health, well-being, and fun, and setting up seamless systems that fully supports all your desires. Because what's the point in growing your business, achieving your business dreams, and positively impacting the world if you end up too sick, tired, or miserable to enjoy it?
- Having the support in place to take those incredible (guilt-free!) vacations you’ve been dreaming of
- Creating structured freedom through systems and routines that support you in all areas of your life
- Ditching the 14 hour work days and setting up solid systems to attract your ideal clients – even while you sleep!
- Becoming a powerful manifesting machine for your highest desires - no matter how crazy they may seem
- Having an unshakeable mindset and belief in your abilities and vision to overcome any roadblocks
- Gaining clarity on your goals and ideas, creating a strategic plan, and hustling with intention
- Establishing blissful boundaries to create more balance between your business and life
- Going from burnout to breakthrough and creating a business and lifestyle that fully supports you
If there is one thing I've realized as the years have passed, it's that time is our most precious (non-renewable) resource. I invite you to ask yourself... How much more time do you want to spend where you are right now? Do you feel as if you're living to your highest potential? Do you desire more abundance, freedom, and fulfillment in your life? Are you proud of your accomplishments? Are you truly happy?
Once we become clear on where we are and where we want to go, we gain the power to change. Now ask yourself... If someone could give you a step-by-step roadmap on how to achieve your big business dreams and create your dream lifestyle (completely tailored to you), complete with accountability, support, and troubleshooting along the way... Would you take it? Here's the thing... The moment you ditch the DIY mentality and invest in yourself is when incredible breakthroughs begin.
Feeling your best is non-negotiable if you want to scale your business, grow your income, and make a big impact.
It's essential to create a (sustainable) lifestyle and business that supports your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Imagine how much you could accomplish if you had an abundance of energy, mental clarity, and a solid mindset to keep you moving forward through the roadblocks. Having the right tools, systems, and support to streamline your life and business for less effort and more ease is your ticket to creating a thriving business, abundant lifestyle, and making that big impact you desire (without sacrificing your health or happiness).
I'm here to help you make that happen.
"I needed someone to hold me accountable in the direction of where I wanted my business to go, while also facing my fears. Kim did just that."
I was so blessed to have worked with Kim. Not only did she help me stay accountable, she also made the tasks that seem so overwhelming to me seem so simple. She brought her previous expertise as a virtual assistant to our calls and so patiently walked me through the simple steps that allowed me to accomplish what I needed to reach my goals. I am so grateful for the empowerment and direction that I gained from working with Kim.
- Ali Hunter (Health Coach)
A 90 day mentorship to go from burnout to breakthrough and streamline your business so you can earn more while working less.
This is for you if...
- You have a feeling there must be a better way than this constant cycle of hustle, overwhelm, and burnout
- You want to ditch the stress and never-ending to do lists and replace it with more fun, freedom, and balance
- You aren't willing to settle for a life that isn't fulfilling your highest desires
- You're committed to create the business of your dreams and you know you need support to make it happen
Your business and lifestyle isn't one-size-fits-all. Your 90 day program is completely customized to you.
Here are a few topics we may cover...
- Mapping out your ideal lifestyle so you can wake up each day feeling excited and inspired
- Blending spiritual and practical teachings to become a powerful manifesting machine
- The essential tools, systems, and productivity hacks to crush your to do lists and get shit done
- Aligning your vision and business model so you can get the results you truly desire
- Finding clarity and setting intentions so you can finally feel how you want to feel
- How to automate, organize, and re-structure your business so you can free up more time (and headspace)
- Identifying areas where you may be subconsciously self-sabotaging and keeping yourself stuck
- Clearing the clutter, creating space, and embracing a minimalistic approach to business
- Establishing a high-vibe morning and evening routine to support and nourish you
- Taking back control of your time and enjoying those (guilt-free!) vacations you've been dreaming of
- Creating and managing your dream team to support you in building your empire
- Freeing up at least 2 more hours in your day so you can rest, nourish, play, and get back to living
- Streamlined Success workbook to identify blindspots, gain clarity on your desires, and map out your ideal life and business
- 1 x 90 minute intensive session to dig deep, set your intentions, and clear subconscious blocks that are keeping you stuck
- 9 x 50 minute 1:1 weekly strategy sessions (3 sessions/month) for constant support, troubleshooting, and accountability
- Customized step-by-step action plan so you know exactly what to do next (no more spinning your wheels!)
- Access to my library of workbooks, templates, and resources to help you brainstorm and keep you on track
- Unlimited Voxer support between sessions for questions, feedback, and virtual hugs and high fives along the way
- Personalized recommendations for reading, resources, and additional support
$1999 USD (save $400)
or 3 monthly payments of $799
"Even though we only had a short time together, Kim guided me to a moment that changed everything."
I spent a lot of time in the contemplation phase before I decided to work with Kim. I knew there were things I wanted to work on but was convinced I could do it myself. I finally forced myself to sign up before I could change my mind and it was a huge turning point for me. I would be scared to get on our call because I hadn't performed 100%, but Kim created a safe space free of judgement and focused on the things I did achieve. Perhaps the biggest thing she gave me was permission to experience the things I love where I am right now. Her "assignment" set off a landslide of decisions that are taking me to my best, most empowered self. She gave me tools to keep my momentum going. I can't stress enough how important the support and accountability that a coach can provide is. Kim provides all that and more. I'm so glad I took the leap!
- McKenna Bradford (Stress Management Coach)
"Kim kept me motivated when I doubted myself and kept me in the game without being overwhelming."
Kim is meant to do this type of work. She truly has a passion for health, healing, and helping others. Her style of coaching makes you feel at ease and comfortable. She's like talking to a friend that you've known forever. I felt as though she always came from a place of love and healing. It motivated me even more to take care of myself. I'm so grateful that I connected with her!
- Nadia Barzinpour (Health Coach, Yoga Instructor)
"Kim was able to get me back on track! Her thoughtful and smart approach helped me discover my WHY and bust through my excuses."
Before working with Kim, I had been dragging my feet for months about getting physical movement back into my life. I knew I needed to do it but I didn't have the motivation and I kept coming up with excuse after excuse. Since working with Kim, life feels more vibrant and balanced now. It's amazing how changing one aspect of your life can benefit so many other parts of it. Thank you Kim for your encouragement and support!
- Shannon Caton (Health Coach)
"Kim digs deeper when we're discussing goals in an effort to understand exactly where I'm coming from and what I'm looking for."
I met Kim at a time when I was looking to get back on my self-care routine and feel healthy again. Kim was great! She was so energetic and positive - and it was so infectious! She's an incredible person, full of optimism and provides unconditional support. Kim shows she truly cares and wants to see me succeed, and that's exactly what I look for in a coach. Kim has been a positive and support energy in my life since day one. The journey to my goals has been up and down, but with Kim supporting me, I know I have the love and patience I need to get there.
- Paula Barber (Health Coach)
A note from Kim...
If you've made it this far, I know you have what it takes. Something has brought you to exactly where you are right now. This might be the point where self-sabotage creeps in.
“What if it doesn’t work?”
“I’ve already invested so much.”
“I don’t have the time to add another thing onto my list!”
“I can just figure it out on my own...”
“It’s not a good time right now.”
“It’s just not realistic for me.”
It’s time to stop playing small and make it happen.
The reality is... Your business will only grow as much as you do. If you want to reach your highest potential, achieve your goals, and make a positive impact on the world, you have to experience some growing pains. It's normal to have resistance at this point in the game. You're uncovering limiting beliefs and layers of fear that you might not even realize you've been dragging around. This is why I take a holistic approach to your lifestyle and business. Every aspect plays a role. We'll dig deep, get to the root cause, and set you up for consistent and unstoppable progress - in every area of your life.
Mindset + Action = consistent + sustainable results.
I bring all the skills and knowledge I've gathered up working as a wellness coach, virtual assistant, branding expert, and business strategist to help you create a streamlined, efficient, and effective business, take intentional action towards your goals, and make the big impact you desire (without sacrificing your sanity or sleep in the process!).
We’ll get down to the nitty gritty. No fluff, no wasting time, and no more spinning your wheels. You will likely start seeing results within a few weeks, but please know this is not a “quick fix” for your business (those don’t last!). We are going to be building a foundation for you to be able to scale, grow, and reach your highest potential – without sacrificing your health or happiness in the process.
I'm here to support you throughout this journey. During our sessions, I'll provide you with the tools you need to get to where you want to be and hold a space for you to have the breakthroughs, "aha" moments, and transformation that you need to step into the leader you know you're meant to be.
Trust me, I understand how you feel. I've been where you are - and it wasn't that long ago. Every day I wake up, I feel gratitude for the day I decided to put my ego aside and ask for help. If I can make it happen, I know you can too. All it takes is one decision to completely transform your life.
Are you ready to create a thriving business and life you love?