Are you ready to put the fun and freedom back into your business?
Focus on the things only you can do & spend more time doing what you love.
Streamlined Success ChecklistThe essential systems, tools, and support you need to create more fun and freedom in your business.
Let me guess...
You started your business to make a BIG impact. You have a mission, passion and drive, and a unique gift to share. And now, you wake up each day filled with gratitude from the freedom, the fulfillment, and the rush of excitement you get from your work. You're fully booked with your most ideal clients and making a positive difference in the world. You can't believe it - you're finally living your dream life (#pinchme).
You start panicking about that growing to do list and how to seamlessly onboard clients into your program - only to realize you haven't emailed your list or posted on social media in weeks (oops!). Your days are spent catching up on yesterday's tasks, scrambling to meet deadlines, and forgetting to eat lunch. You haven't left the house in days - let alone gone on a date or hit the gym - and somehow you manage to waste 3 hours scrolling aimlessly on social media, wondering how other entrepreneurs are living the elusive laptop lifestyle - travelling the globe, getting incredible opportunities and social recognition, making 6-7 figures a year, and living that dream life you're longing for.
If you want to scale your business and have more freedom, you have to start building a team.
- Waking up each morning knowing exactly what to work on
- Having the support of a dream team to help you scale and grow
- Making time again for your fitness, self-care, and passions
- Having the energy to spend quality time with your friends and family
- Freeing time in your schedule (for those guilt-free vacations you deserve!)
- Being able to focus on the tasks and projects that truly inspire you
- Finally being organized and ditching the anxiety, procrastination, and overwhelm
- Feeling like a total boss as you break through upper limits and start living your dream life
Time is our most precious (non-renewable) resource. Once it's gone, it's gone forever. But here's the good news... You can create more of it by building a team. I often hear entrepreneurs say they are waiting until they grow to invest in a team. This is a guaranteed recipe for burnout, spinning your wheels, and staying small. You can only grow as much as your current capacity. Building a team expands that capacity with less effort and more ease. The moment you ditch the DIY mentality and invest in yourself is when incredible breakthroughs begin. By taking small steps that make a big impact, you'll be amazed at how quickly you can achieve that dream life you're longing for.
How I can help...
- Helping you nurture your community and build relationships (while you sleep!)
- Setting up seamless and streamlined funnels for your opt-ins and packages
- Curating, editing, formatting, and scheduling weekly newsletters
- Designing opt-ins (worksheets, PDFs, e-books, templates, etc.)
- Mailchimp, Convertkit, ConstantContact, Aweber, GetResponse
- Creating graphics, curating content, and scheduling posts for consistent visibility
- Support and maintenance within your Facebook group or business page
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Hootsuite, CoSchedule, Buffer, Later, Edgar
- Making your brand stand out and become a magnet for your ideal clients
- Beautiful branded graphics for your social media, website, offers, and promotions
- Branded and professionally designed opt-ins (worksheets, PDFs, e-books, templates, etc.)
- LeadPages, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Canva, PicMonkey
- Reviewing and editing your website, landing pages, offerings, or documents
- Setup of membership areas, payment options, webinars, and scheduling systems
- Maintenance, integration, and streamlining systems for a seamless customer experience
- WaveApps, HelloSign, PayPal, Stripe, Acuity, Calendly, Satori, Skype, Zoom, InstantTeleseminar,
EasyWebinar, Memberspace, Gumroad, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, Wix
- Strategy sessions and Voxer support to help keep you on track and productive
- Creating spreadsheets to organize all those little (but important) details
- Shared workspace with colour coded folders to organize all your tasks
- Asana, Trello, 17Hats, Todoist, Evernote, Google Drive, Google Apps, Dropbox
- Strategy sessions to make sure each task is in alignment with your end game
- Communication with your team members to support you every step of the way
- Support during your launch of group programs, challenges, courses, and live events
Let's get started...
Systems & Strategy Intensive
This is for you if you're struggling with creating a streamlined process for any area in your business, feel overwhelmed with researching different platforms and tools (let alone learning how to use them!), or need feedback and a step-by-step action plan for your next big idea.
- Systems & Strategy Workbook to gain clarity around your goals and business structures
- 90 minute coaching session to dig deeper, streamline your process, and create a solid action plan
- 1 week of Voxer support post-intensive for any questions, support, and accountability along the way
- 45 minute follow up session on a specific area, system, or structure you're struggling with
- Get the necessary systems and structures in place to support you as you grow
- Never have to think about what the next steps are (or forgetting steps completely)
- Automate tasks you don't need to be doing without sacrificing customer experience
- Learn how to actually navigate the back end of your own business platforms
- Create streamlined systems to make delegating as seamless as possible
This is for you if you have your next big idea mapped out but you're struggling to make it look amazing and cohesive with your branding. You've been pulling your hair out trying to set up, automate, and integrate your funnel and it's holding you back from growing your list and nurturing new relationships with your ideal clients.
- Set up and integration of newsletter platform and email list
- Professional designed opt-in (up to 8 pages; includes 3 revisions)
- Curating, editing, and automation of email series (up to 6 emails)
- Relevant and updated offerings for audience
- Brand recognition in industry and on social media
- Valuable content to attract ideal clients
- Nurturing clients to build solid relationship
- Planning ahead to free up space and energy
- Relevant content to share across platforms
Seeking support in another area of your business or for a one-off project? I've got you covered. We can collaborate together to create a custom package to suit your needs (because your business isn't one-size-fits-all!).
Custom packages available for:
- Branded graphics, templates, worksheets, PDFs
- Landing page design and integration
- Social media scheduling and graphics
- Launch support for group programs, challenges, etc.
- Email list cleanup, maintenance, and migration
- Platform setup, customization, and training
- Business cards, logos, social media banners
Not sure which package is right for you?
A note from Kim...
Combining my skills and passion for organization, streamlining, and creativity, I felt called to help entrepreneurs who are struggling with tech-overwhelm, missing the systems to efficiently scale their business and the strategy to increase their productivity, and lacking the guidance to make their business stand out.
With me on your team, you get a graphic designer, virtual assistant, streamlining strategist, and business alchemist... all in one.
My clients include holistic nutritionists, health coaches, registered dietitians, PR and marketing experts, yoga instructors, naturopathic physicians, integrative therapists, fitness trainers, financial experts, retreat leaders, life coaches, and business mentors. I have also built my own coaching business from the ground up. What does that mean? I'm passionate about your mission. It's mine too.
I'm committed to helping you free up your time and energy for the things that matter most to you and helping you bring more of your authentic self into your marketing - in the most efficient and streamlined way possible. The ROI of investing in a team to support you in building your business is tenfold. Sure, you could do it all on your own, but it's only a matter of time before you hit a wall, drain your bank account, and completely burnout. The sooner you seek support, the sooner you'll have more freedom.
Visions come to life...
"I have so much more time now to work on my launch and because of Kim's support, we already have 12 women enrolled which wouldn’t have been possible without her!"
"Before working with Kim, I was struggling with delegating so many things that needed to be outsourced and was handling all of my own administrative tasks, leaving me less time to do any marketing or be more visible in my business.
Kim has been an absolute life-saver. I’m getting better at delegating and I love that I can totally trust and depend on her. She knows so many platforms and has re-done my entire website, created a membership area, created and streamlined an entire group program enrollment process, and takes care of designing all promotional materials and client handouts. She is super organized and checks in with me weekly to make sure we are right on track. I would (and do) recommend her all the time!
I also love that she is in the coaching world because I know that as she works with me, we both together are promoting health and wellness. Since working with Kim, I'm more organized, think further ahead, and am much better at planning because I know it’s not just me anymore but I have a team helping me. I would (and do) recommend her all the time!
- Jodi B. (Registered Dietitian, Health Coach)
"Working with Kim has been such a pleasure and joy. She has literally saved our lives, and we are so grateful to have found her."
"Kim truly made the whole process of designing and launching a website as painless as it can possibly be! Kim has an incredible ability to listen to abstract ideas and to create tangible visuals to reflect those big ideas. Kim really listens and is patient, resourceful, and understands the intricate challenges of building a coaching business. She has an amazing eye for design and always seems to magically create what we were imagining in our heads.
Growing a coaching business and DIY-ing it for months (ahem...years) finally hit a boiling point, and we knew that we needed help. What we have learned the hard was is that in order to have a thriving coaching business, there is no possible way to do it alone. Kim has been our amazing angel!"
- Kate and Judy Moon (Women's Empowerment Coaches)
"I'd highly recommend entrepreneurs who are on the go and don't have enough time to focus on all the tasks in their business to work with Kim. When you work with her, you know you are in good hands."
"It was a pleasure working with Kim. She helped me stay organized and accountable. She also ensured we were on target with all projects and helped me hit all my deadlines on time. Working with Kim helped streamline a lot of projects I had on the go, or ones that I needed to get started but kept pushing off for lack of time. I had so many pressing tasks and didn't have the time to watch video tutorials on how to set up email accounts or create a new website.
Thankfully for Kim, I was able to get my website up and running in just a few weeks. She also set me up with an email marketing system that was super easy to use and provided me with step-by-step instructions that were user friendly. Working with Kim helped saved me time and energy, so I could focus on other aspects of my business."
- Laura D. (Holistic Nutritionist, Health Coach)
"I am beyond happy with how Kim has helped me move my vision and concept I held for my branding into reality."
"I have had the great pleasure to work with Kim on several projects, including my website design for my health coaching practice and my business cards. Kim is diligent, collaborative, intuitive, insightful and very talented. Thank you Kim so very much, you are a great talent to partner with! I cannot wait to get started on our next collaboration together!"
- Kamille H. (Health Coach)
"If you are a health coach or other entrepreneur who needs to get your website up and running, give Kim a call... You won’t be disappointed."
"I hired Kim to help me integrate a number of things on my website (technology is not my strong suit) and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Kim is smart, knowledgeable and wonderful to work with. She was responsive to all of my thoughts, questions and concerns and followed through in a very timely manner with everything. I got exactly what I wanted and needed for my website and I love it!"
- Julie I. (Health Coach)
Have questions and want to chat?